Wednesday, November 3, 2010

STOMACH FLU -- Putting the Rehydration Kit to the Test

Got stomach flu? I do. Not fun! No, not one bit.

Remember the Rehydration Kit post back from January 2009? I barely did and was grateful I still have an unopened bag sitting on a shelf in my food storage. Time to put that puppy to the test.

Well, I mixed it up and have been taking small sips as directed for the past two plus hours. I haven't made any mad dashes to the bathroom during that time. It's not my drink of choice, but it's the only thing that I've been able to consume since last night besides water and I'm getting used to the taste.

Hope you don't have to use it; but if you do, I hope it works for you, too. And get well soon!

1 comment:

Carla said...

At least you'll be better for Thanksgiving!