Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Join Us for Liesa Card's Presentation on Food Storage

ENRICHMENT NIGHT

Come share an evening
with our guest speaker
Liesa Card
(Author of the book "I Dare You to Eat It")
as she presents a manageable method
for food storage that can be used
during a time of need
but that can also help to
SIMPLIFY EVERYDAY LIFE.
Instead of buying, storing, and then tossing it,
you can create a storage of food that
makes your life easier
by integrating it into regular meals.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009
6:30 pm
Murray, Utah

Bring your family, friends, and neighbors.
Light refreshments served.

2 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

That sounds wonderful! I don't live in Utah, but my DIL does and I may pass this info on to her.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I would love to attend! The drive from Canada is just a bit too long.:)

Joyce