Friday, April 24, 2009

Two Days Left on One-Gallon Tomato Plants Sale

There's a great sale on one-gallon tomato plants ($1.75 each)
at J&J Nursery
1815 West Gentile Street, Layton, UT 84041
Hours: Mon–Sat 8AM to 8PM Phone: 801.544.1211

Sale ends Saturday, April 25, 2009.
They also have smaller tomato plants for .69 each, and

4-packs for 1.49 each.

This place is amazing! The quality of plants, great selection, and the reasonable prices are worth the drive. Be prepared to spend some time walking around their incredibly huge nursery. They have a humongous selection of vegetable plants, flowers, trees and bushes, with great prices to match.

My cute niece is driving down from Idaho to take advantage of this sale. I went yesterday and spent three hours there. I'll definitely be going back -- after I finish planting what I purchased. :) (Thanks to Valerie at Prepared LDS Family for the heads-up!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, that is an awesome deal! everywhere up here is about 5-7$ per gallon tomato plant. with a deal like that i could go see my family with what i saved and come out even! i just got to figure out a time to get down there :)

emy

April 27, 2009 7:05 PM