- "Rich Man, Poor Man"- Irwin Shaw
- "The Richest Man in Babylon"- George S. Clason
- "Who Moved My Cheese?" - Spencer Johnson, MD
- "The Good Book" (The Holy Bible)
- (and some other titles I couldn't remember)
He talked about the importance of reading good books -- that's going to change things for you -- not sittin' around watchin' the television.
I wished I had heard the whole conversation, but I think I caught enough to understand the power of reading good books. I've already read a couple of his suggested titles and am going to go check out the others I've missed. Thanks for the reminder Dave!